HOME ABOUT BRIEF ENTRIES WINNERS EXPENSES FUN FAQ CONTACT In association with In association with  

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Drum roll please . . .

Well it appears the AJ have decided to let the cat out of the bag so I guess I'd better reveal who the winning entries were, but first here are some photos of the judges and I having a right good debate.
It was a lot of fun but with such a high quality of entries I didn't envy the judges having to narrow it down to a shortlist let alone choose a winner. Eventually they somehow managed it - though at one point I thought there might end up being 12 winners.
Keiran Long tries to hide behind one of the shortlisted entries
Ken and I play a game of "name that building" Cathy and Crispin looking serious

I'd like to give a big thanks to the judges for taking the time to go through everything in such detail. They really made the whole process seamless and I really enjoyed the discussions. My only regret is that we were really only just getting going when our time ran out.
[All images above are copyright Merlin Fulcher 2009, merlin.fulcher@gmail.com]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home