HOME ABOUT BRIEF ENTRIES WINNERS EXPENSES FUN FAQ CONTACT In association with In association with  

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Entries: The Parliment of Darryl Becket


ENTRANT
Anthony Dean Matthews

EXPLANATION OF IDEA

I was inspired by cubism but also just by playing around with material angels, shapes and forms. I have called this design "The Parliament of Darryl Becket" who is named after a very loved family member died of cancer last year. I was also inspired by emotions as well. I was also inspired by folding paper and card as well.

I wanted to create an art piece plus also a design that would stand out from the surrounding environment.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really like the model - thought the explanation hasn't cleared up exactly what its all about. Looks like a deconstructed robot armadillo - nice, good work.

August 1, 2009 at 2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr ORDER!

August 3, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home